If you believe that you left an item behind in a previous Fare you completed, contact support with the following:
- Description of the item
- Trip ID
- Do you give us permission to give the driver your phone number?
If the driver does have the item they can do one of two things:
- Get in contact with the rider to exchange the item
- Bring the item to the Fare Office and the rider can come pick it up.
We will hold on to any items for a maximum of 30 days.
- After 30 days, we will donate to a local charity or dispose the items
- To receive your lost item, you can either; Come in during office hours and pick it up or we can ship it to you but you must cover the entire cost of shipping
If found items are not returned to a Fare office, a Support Specialist will help the driver and rider coordinate an exchange.