Fare allows riders to request a Scheduled Fare up to 7 days in advance. Riders also have the ability to schedule a Fare with a Preferred Driver.
How do you get a Scheduled Request?
- Drivers can receive Scheduled Requests while they are both, Offline and Online .
- Check Available Requests - Drivers can view all Available Scheduled Requests in the "Available Requests" page. Open the Drive Fare App > Select the "Menu" > Touch/tap "Available Requests".
- Proximity Dispatch - The request is dispatched to the closest driver to the riders requested pickup address. The driver will have 10 seconds to accept the request, then it will go to the next closest driver for 10 seconds. This process will repeat until a driver accepts the request.
Reviewing an Accepted Scheduled Request
Check Your Schedule - Check the "Schedule" to find the Scheduled Request details and start the Fare. Open the Drive Fare App > Touch/tap the "Menu" > Touch/tap "Schedule".
In the Fare details you will have some options:
- Navigate to pickup address - Touch/tap this to start navigating to the riders requested pickup address.
- Text the Rider - Touch/tap to send a text to the rider.
- Call the Rider - Touch/tap to call the rider.
How to Start and Complete a Scheduled Request
Select the steering wheel icon, located in the "Schedule" under the Fare Details, to launch the navigation and route to the riders requests pickup address. This is a great time to call or text the rider and confirm their pickup location.
Arrive at the Pickup Address
Upon arriving at the requested pickup address, select "Arrived" at the bottom of the screen. The rider will be notified of your arrival. However, drivers are responsible for attempting to contact the rider before cancelling the tip.
When the rider enters the vehicle, select "Start Fare", located at the bottom of the screen. If the rider entered their drop off address, then the default navigation provider will launch and route to the drop off address. Drivers can also add or change the drop off address by touch/tapping the drop off address located at the top of the screen.
Upon arriving to the drop off address, select "End Fare", which is located at the bottom of the screen, to end the Fare.